Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Text Message Mistake

There are sometimes when my stupidity amazes even me.  


Last night, at 8:37PM, I sent my mom this text:


"Earlier when I went to the girls room to talk to Cassie I opened the door and it smelled really really bad like someone had either bad gas or pooped in there.  Awful!"


at 8:38PM I receive this message from Cassie:


"Umm you sent that to me... And its Oreo's cage (Guinea Pig), I was gonna clean it today but didn't."


OMG, how embarrassing!  I seriously wanted to hide and never talk to her again.  But I replied with this:


"Cud u please please clean it soon?  I wasn't sure if u were sick or there something wrong in there.  Not like it's easy talking to someone about that kind of thing."


Then sent this one again right after that one:


"Also very sorry about that text."


She replied:


"You thought that was ME!?"


I relied:


"Wasn't sure what or who it was.  To be honest I thought your dad had spent time in there and farted a lot.  Smile.  Was kinda worried."


She relied:


"LOL its alright I'm not upset, I'll clean it tomorrow morning."


"Ok glad you're not sick or dying!  Smile.  Poor Me... I sleep in the same room as your Dad even when he has gas.  Yuck.  But its a part of getting older."


She replied:


"That sucks :/ lol haha you will get there.  Smile"


I replied:


"So will you!  LOL"


Wow... that whole situation could have turned out SO much worse than it did!  I still don't see how a guinea pig's cage can smell like human gas but oh well.  She says it wasn't her, I guess I will take her word for it.. this time.  


I never did send that text to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment