Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's the simple things...

You know when you buy new pants and they usually will come with an extra button in a tiny bag in case one of the buttons falls off and gets lost?  Well I had just bought some new pants (for the new job... YEAH!) and never would I have dreamed that the extra button would make the impact that it did.


The other night, after Ladybug's bath, I was trying to get her to dry off, put panties and jammies on and get ready for stories before bed.  She is drying off when she stops and says:


Mommy!  What is that!


Never mind, just please dry off and get dressed, do what you need to do so we can read stories and go to bed.  


Mommy!  That is the most beautiful button I have ever seen!!  Can I open the bag and see it?


Ladybug, if you would just get dressed, brush your hair and your teeth, you can keep the button if you want.


REALLY!!!  Thank You Mommy!  You're the BEST Mommy EVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment