Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What did you say?




OK this is a test.  The picture to the right is a what?  


You probably said Peacock but you would be wrong!!  According the Ladybug this is a Teapot.














OK next question....


This is called?


Nope not an elevator it's an Alligator!






Imagine how long it took me to figure that one out when she kept telling me she wanted to go to the library so she could go on the alligator.  


She can now say Peacock but sometimes gets it confused at first try (Says Peapock LOL), and she can say elevator too.  To be honest I know she's a little slow with her speech and her pronunciation needs work but she's a lot better now than she used to be!  At least strangers can usually understand her without needing me to be an interpreter for them!


We have two male peacocks that live in the field behind us.  They are noisy creatures and I hear their poo stinks but they don't poop anywhere by my home so I am ok with it.  I keep wondering if they are gay or just loser male birds who can't find a female to keep them warm at night.  I may never know.



No comments:

Post a Comment