Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Clean Potty

Ladybug will be 5 on Thanksgiving this year.  We used to shower together (because it was easier), now she showers alone.  Like any child she has some "problems" at times with her "Potty" (that's what she calls her vagina).


For instance, I would say 7 out of 10 times she will go potty and forget to wipe.  She also likes to touch herself (again very normal for her age) and with this she sometimes get a little red.


That being said, tonight she was taking a shower and when she was done I go to check on her (still in the shower).


I ask:
Are you done?


Ladybug:
Yes


Me:
OK then it's time to get out then...  What's wrong?


Ladybug (as she's looking at her Potty)
My Potty is red.


Me:
And why is your Potty red?  (expecting her to tell me she didn't wipe and touched her Potty.)


Ladybug:
Because I touched it.


Me:
Then shouldn't you stop touching your Potty then?


Ladybug:
I was washing it Mommy.  Because there was Yucky Stuff on there.


Me:
Oh, well that's good then.  You should wash your Potty just like Mommy does.


Ladybug:
But Mommy, you can't see the Yucky Stuff on your Potty because you have Fur and I'm little so I can see the Yucky Stuff on my Potty.


Priceless Moments of being a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment